Saturday, May 22, 2010

PLEASE RESPECT MY DISLIKES by: AZ HUL


I have been to a lot of situations where my rights have never been right. I love to write, sing, watch, observe and even appreciate. Humans are entitled to say if they are not agreeable to a certain conditions. We don't usually swallowed everything just to pleased and conform to the policies of some which you are bounded to follow even it calls for you to be "PEST" as you accept it. I can be as good as anyone else without going into something to look for.. I don't need to look for something or study something that does not interest me!, that bothers me!, and why would I waste my time to look and at the same time bothering some people, cut on my income which is just enough to feed my STOMACH,,to go to places which I am not used to go .. surf on the net so as to support what it is,, read a lot of books,journals!,newspapers!, magazines, interviews, why am I supposed to do this?? this is not what I want with my life! If ever I have to choose to do all of these than counting the electric post in the entire city I would rather do the counting myself ....the bottom line is i don't like to do research!.

No comments: