Saturday, June 19, 2010

IF I WERE

If I were given a chance to go back in time I would probably change your attitude towards me. I would tell you if ever in the future you will get to know someone (me) be nice to him and he will be your caretaker for the rest of your life, he will be sharing all his care and love to you but please take care of him too, he will be yout provider, your look out, your knight and shinning armor.,he deserved to be treated as your significant person in your life, please don't hurt him internally for it will be the hardest and the most difficult would to be treated in any manner, what he is doing is not for him, its for you future and to be who you are,, show some respect to the person, i hope you delete some old things which is not goood for you. Finally, don't cursed him.

No comments: